Ammunition Ordering Policy
Steps to buying ammunition and firearms on www.anglerscurse.ie
Buying ammunition for a licensed firearm:
- Shop at my retail store Anglerscurse, located at Lacca, Mianister, Croom Co.Limerick, V35HD50
- Shop in my online site , where you can buy and we can deliver, at www.anglerscurse.ie
- There is a process to this so please be advised that strict adherence is necessary.
- Please note you must to be a resident in the Republic of Ireland to purchase ammunition online from www.anglerscurse.ie
Guidelines for buying ammunition online from www.anglerscurse.ie
- Ammunition can only be bought for a firearm that you have a valid licence for. You can only purchase up to the maximum number of cartridges or rounds for your firearm stated on your license.
- You must supply us with your Scanned Colour Copies of your Firearms Licence & Valid Photo ID by E-mail.
- Clearly scan or take a clear readable photograph of both sides of your firearm license.
- Clearly scan or take a clear readable photograph of one form of your photo identification as the licensed firearm owner. This ID can be a valid passport, driver’s licence or alternatively if you prefer your public services card.
- Please add the phrase “My licence details” to the Subject line of the E-mail. Email both your firearm licence and photo I.D. to email@example.com
- As well as presenting the gun license, another form of photo identification (passport or driving license) has to be shown to secure delivery of the ammunition.
- Once you have sent us a copy of your gun licence & Photo I.D. it will be stored on our secure Licence system for future ammunition purchases for your licensed gun.
- If you have any questions about the above process please contact at 087-2765727 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org